When it comes to floor work, it is all about control. We don’t want to look like a floppy fish or bug when we go to the floor in the middle of combo, haha! So in this class, we'll learn how to stay in control, while transitioning to and from the ground. We’ll focus on rolling & sliding to the floor, and how to properly get up! Floor work is very popular in not only jazz, but every style of dance... so you’ll be able to apply these tips to every class you take. It is time for you and the floor to become one!
Your instructor: Alexis Gilbert
Assisted by: Jenna Sousa & Chandler Green
Music: “Wrong Girl” by Alycium
"SCHOOL'S IN" Beginner Jazz Series Classes:
1) Intro To Jazz
2) Jazz Turns Part 1
3) Jazz Turns Part 2
4) Jazz Battements & Leg Holds
5) Jazz Arabesques & Penches
6) Jazz Leaps
7) Floor Work
8) Final Showcase!
Download your free iOS or Android App and stream right to your phone or compatible smart TV!
Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1524089784
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thespacetv
**HOW IT WORKS**
1) ALL active classes release REMAIN AVAILABLE so you can watch anytime!
2) SUBSCRIBERS get unlimited access to all active classes and content!
3) DROP INS/class rentals are good for 72 hours from when you start the class.