Leaps are all about strength, flexibility, and, ultimately.. effort! We break down how to take off for a leap and how to land correctly. You'll learn how to passé jump, split leap, and even do a firebird! Don’t worry, it sounds a lot harder than it is. Get ready to FLY in today’s class!
Your instructor: Jessica Richens
Assisted by: Jenna Sousa & Chandler Green
Music: “Shame on Me” feat. Ashley Dubose by Tux Bolo
"SCHOOL'S IN" Beginner Jazz Series Classes:
1) Intro To Jazz
2) Jazz Turns Part 1
3) Jazz Turns Part 2
4) Jazz Battements & Leg Holds
5) Jazz Arabesques & Penches
6) Jazz Leaps
7) Floor Work
8) Jazz Final Combo
Download your free iOS or Android App and stream right to your phone or compatible smart TV!
Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1524089784
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thespacetv
**HOW IT WORKS**
1) ALL active classes release REMAIN AVAILABLE so you can watch anytime!
2) SUBSCRIBERS get unlimited access to all active classes and content!
3) DROP INS/class rentals are good for 72 hours from when you start the class.