School's In: Jazz Battements & Leg Holds - Ep04
School's In: "Jazz Battements & Leg Holds" - Ep04 • 46m
Battements & leg holds are very popular elements in jazz! But it’s important to know that the height of the legs are not the most important part, it’s your technique that matters most! Once your technique is solid, you can start focusing on getting your legs more flexible. Learn to master these skills in this class, then you can nail the combination at the end of class!
Your instructor: Alexis Gilbert
Assisted by: Kaitlin Yamano & Chandler Green
Music: “Stick Together” by Elijah N.
"SCHOOL'S IN" Beginner Jazz Series Classes:
1) Intro To Jazz
2) Jazz Turns Part 1
3) Jazz Turns Part 2
4) Jazz Battements & Leg Holds
5) Jazz Arabesques & Penches
6) Jazz Leaps
7) Floor Work
8) Jazz Final Combo
Download your free iOS or Android App and stream right to your phone or compatible smart TV!
Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1524089784
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thespacetv
**HOW IT WORKS**
1) ALL active classes release REMAIN AVAILABLE so you can watch anytime!
2) SUBSCRIBERS get unlimited access to all active classes and content!
3) DROP INS/class rentals are good for 72 hours from when you start the class.