School's In: "Final Showcase" - Ep08
School's In: "Final Showcase" - Ep08 • 42m
You've put in the work and learned the fundamentals of jazz, now it’s time to put it all to practice! We’ve created a super fun final showcase routine, combining all the elements you’ve learned ... and we've paired it all with sassy jazz movement! Get ready to have some fun and show off your improvement from this series! And remember to tag us in your videos... we can’t wait to cheer you on!
Your instructors: Jessica Richens & Alexis Gilbert
Assisted by: Autumn Miller, Jenna Sousa, & Chandler Green
Music: “Ringin’ My Bell” by Frankie Moreno
"SCHOOL'S IN" Beginner Jazz Series Classes:
1) Intro To Jazz
2) Jazz Turns Part 1
3) Jazz Turns Part 2
4) Jazz Battements & Leg Holds
5) Jazz Arabesques & Penches
6) Jazz Leaps
7) Floor Work
8) Beginner Jazz: Final Showcase!
Download your free iOS or Android App and stream right to your phone or compatible smart TV!
Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1524089784
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thespacetv
**HOW IT WORKS**
1) ALL active classes release REMAIN AVAILABLE so you can watch anytime!
2) SUBSCRIBERS get unlimited access to all active classes and content!
3) DROP INS/class rentals are good for 72 hours from when you start the class.