School's In: Arabesques & Penchés - Ep05
School's In: "Arabesques & Penchés" - Ep05 • 42m
In this class let's focus on a very important jazz line: the arabesque! Then, we'll take it another step further and work on penchés. Don’t let penchés make you nervous, as we’ll go step by step to make sure you can execute them well. Be patient with yourself, these techniques can take time but will give you the skills you need to advance to the next level.
Your instructor: Alexis Gilbert
Assisted by: Kaitlin Yamano & Chandler Green
"SCHOOL'S IN" Beginner Jazz Series Classes:
1) Intro To Jazz
2) Jazz Turns Part 1
3) Jazz Turns Part 2
4) Jazz Battements & Leg Holds
5) Jazz Arabesques & Penches
6) Jazz Leaps
7) Floor Work
8) Jazz Final Combo
Download your free iOS or Android App and stream right to your phone or compatible smart TV!
Apple - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1524089784
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thespacetv
**HOW IT WORKS**
1) ALL active classes release REMAIN AVAILABLE so you can watch anytime!
2) SUBSCRIBERS get unlimited access to all active classes and content!
3) DROP INS/class rentals are good for 72 hours from when you start the class.